Monday 17 December 2012

London - It's all happening!

We finally got all the last minute stuff from our travel agent, including our flight tickets, detailed itinerary and other useful information. We have checked and ok-ed everything and suddenly the whole dream feels a bit more real.

Paul has started to read about food in the Philippines. I've started to write a list of things to take (it's already 2 pages long!) and we both started to think about what clothes we want to take. Paul said he's only gonna take a pair of shorts and 2 T-shirts as on our last diving holiday we spent more time in a wetsuit than in normal clothes. I agree that this is a very sensible approach to 'pack light' however I see things differently. I want to take all my pretty summer clothes, all the lovely dresses and skirts and tops I own but never get to wear in this country. Why, you might ask? Remember, we live in England. So. What was your question again?

We have the travel insurance sorted and we got the recommended jabs. We are ready to go. Only 12 sleeps and we are off!

No comments:

Post a Comment